Bikini Body Guide Week 2 Day 1

Leg Day Cardio Workout From Bikini Body Guide Week 2 Day 1 By Kayla Itsines. I have been sick recently so Kayla was giving me hard times today. Have fun!
Playlist 2.Week https://goo.gl/Bpf22M
Music: Weitless – Blade Runner, Now There´s A World Just For You, Let It Take Control, My Spanish Heart
Playlist http://www.terezaworkout.com/bbg
Purchase: http://www.kaylaitsines.com/collections/guides
So many of you guys have been asking me about my instagram account so here it is: https://goo.gl/XBm4aR
Follow me if you want to see my personal life! 😉

1. Every week has just three days of trainig??

2. I have been sweating a lot with these workouts. I hope that's the fat melting. Thank God I found HIIT through you. Thank you!

3. Lucy Mathu says:

I love you so much thanks for posting all this videos. I've done this over again & trust me today I did much better & faster than all rounds; thanks again. ,(To all who are doing the 12wk challenge, my advice is to NEVER GIVE UP, do little by little. Take break or pause the video whenever you're body is telling you, & trust me you're not alone, imagine how in 6 months you gonna be looking & feeling like if you continue & imagine how 6months you're going to be looking/ feeling if you stop. Take little progress each day & don't overworkout. Listen to your body, if you feel sick & you need some easy workout or stretch like yoga or LISS, listen to your body. Appreciate it) "I could right more for you to be motivated, but in short JUST HAVE FUN" if Tereza can do it so can you ,& if I can do it, so can you,💕😁

4. will i get the same results if i do it the way i've been doing it, not completely following her pace and taking 1-2 min long breaks rather than 30 secs due to my tiredness, compared to if i did it at the same speed she does it? or would it slow my weight loss process down in some way?

5. Anuska Sulin says:

Hi, Tereza! Thank you so much for your videos. I have done week 1 and I feel super happy and energised! Thank you so so much! I have just finished day 1 week 2. I am sweating a lot! #nopainnogain

6. Chloe Smart says:

She is a monster on the burpees. I'm yet to keep up with her. One day.

7. cindy diaz says:

Yippeee.. donee ♥️♥️♥️

8. Brava Tereza! And very good music! 💪😉

9. jan ddi says:

thank you so much, you are my inspiration. i just finished today the bbg week 1. 🙂

10. week 2 day 1

24 walking lunges
    30 reverse lunge knee left
    30 reverse lunge knee right
    15 jump squats
    7min

11. amortizing says:

you don't complete some of the ecxersices , specially in burpees

12. Quedé muerta con estos ejercicios pero termine la rutina. Gracias y ánimo a tod@s.😅

13. She hasn't done a single exercise in the first circuit correctly (in proper form). Same goes for the second circuit (apart from skipping).

14. Erica Josey says:

So grateful for your videos!! Working out alongside you pushes me. Seriously, thank you!

15. enyaface100 says:

I love how she is so real with these workouts and you can see she is JUST as worn out as you are. Whenever she pauses I always have to pause too. And I talk to the tv like come on girl, let's do this 😂

16. Go boy, I pushed all the way through! Thanks for uploading 🙂

17. Lisa Lacombe says:

Thanks i am a follower! Week 2 day 1 bam! However I wish it was different music…sorry.

18. Bela says:

That's more exercise than I've done in the entire year!

19. week 2 day 1 completed – so far this is the easiest work out… even though it is still bloody difficult.