Simple Bikini Abs Workout for Sexy Stomach!

Want Sexy Bikini Abs? Then give this simple ab workout a try. Try 2 sets of each exercise for as many reps as you can. Try to increase your reps each week. Do this workout 3-5x per week.
Exercises:
Crunches
Leg Raise
Feet to the Sky hip Raise
Plank Crunch

Female Fitness Model Ali Sonoma
Also see BikiniModelFitness .com

1. Sixty Coats says:

Me and my wife fucked with her in a hotel suite in South Beach once back in the day. Ali is a cool chick and a great fuck.

2. I took excellent workouts guide from Unflexal. Just google Unflexal .

3. McKellar says:

Well I have a mess to clean up.

4. Sixty Coats says:

Not sure about her exercise routine but who cares. I would fuck that girl all day and all night. Such a smoking hot piece of ass.

5. The pervs in the comments, at least be discreet…

6. Jeff Burgh says:

I watched the last 4 minutes on mute, but God Bless You.

7. xonairboy says:

Good lord what a piece of ass! The things I would do to you in bed girl.

8. meena yadav says:

Hey YouTubers, have you heard about Fat Blast Lifestyle? (Google it) You will learn about the crimes we commit against ourselves. With Fat Blast Lifestyle, you will discover how to shed fat quickly.

9. Hello there, have you considered BellyFATtack yet? Simply search on Google. There you will find a useful free video by a well established medical professional talking on how to lose excess weight. This helped David to reduce his abdominal fat. I will probably give it a try. Perhaps it will help you as well.

10. Yes I agree cant even believe it. we must kill the bad fat and belly first to get the 6 pack.

And in a best female model 2012 exclusive interview she had mentioned about her strong abs with this 7 food items.

i found it here bit.ly/1f0qaaw?=xocxl

11. Bharath V says:

You are correct. we must kill the bad fat and belly first to get the 6 pack. And I heard that most of the celebrities used to follow to kill their belly using this 7 food items. get to know here bit.ly/1cNIKV2?=curdz

12. yep i agree. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming. Listen to this Do you know about the 7 odd foods that kill belly fat if you don't know about them you must see this. you can watch out here bit.ly/12Yi0gO?=iwrpu

13. Emil Essa says:

Hey guys, have you experienced Amos Fat Loss? (look for it on google) You will find out how to lose pounds.

14. If you seriously want to shed fat, you should do a google search Fat Blast Blueprint. They can guide you and help you get the body you deserve.

15. kasun103 says:

If your desire is to burn off your stubborn body fat, you should Google the term "Madax Fat Blast". You are going to get the beach body you merit.

16. If you are looking to burn fat, you must make a search on Google for "PAFF Fat Furnace". You are certain to get the body you merit.

17. adormind says:

Amazing video clip. Youtube is perfect for this type of thing.My best friend used to be bullied. He said he was planning to get bigger. I laughed… Then out of the blue he packed on 40 pounds of complete muscle. He tried the Muscle Building Bible – look for it in Google. Nobody dares to intimidate him anymore. 🙂

I actually signed up the other day. See exactly what goes on. Plus the mans emails are fucking fascinating!

18. Esel says:

this is a lot easier on sand…i presume

19. Muserings says:

My pants went searching for bikini love on the beach.

Check it out on muserings above.

20. Melina Wen says:

It would be a shame for you not to bulk up when other people accomplish it so easily with Ripped X Beast (Google it).

21. Amr Dawlat says:

Wow! She looks like Angelina Jolie, and even sexier.
    I like much her smile and side glimpse to the camera

22. sakasara36 says:

It would be a shame if you did not bulk up when these normal people accomplish it easily with Lean Body Blaster (go google it).

23. She is by far the most beautifull bikinimodel, more of her please!

24. My coworkers laughed when I told them I was going to bulk up with "Epic Max Muscle", but then I showed them the results. Do a search on Google for Epic Max Muscle to see their reaction. (You should see their faces!)

25. gani mba says:

Hi, have you seen Fat Blast Furnace? (just google it) You will discover the crimes we commit against ourselves. With Fat Blast Furnace, you will discover how to burn fat quickly.

26. It would be a shame if you did not build muscle when these normal people build muscle so easily using "Smashing Ripped X" (go Google it).

27. AIaddiin says:

Can I have your babies plz?! 😀

28. AIaddiin says:

She is beautiful! What's her Twitter name?! 😀

29. softdown123 says:

Very nice beach ! Where is it ?

30. HC says:

ya.. ya u work those abs

31. ASH MAN says:

If she says jumping off he bridge is good for the abs i will !

32. Please let us know what she eats to maintain her abs!!!

33. Do you think i can get 6 pack abs by doing this when I have been drinking every night sense new years?

34. Kris Drake says:

I would drag my balls over 10km of broken glass just for the chance to hear her fart through a walkie talkie!

35. Penis: -Get me to that video.
    Me: -Fine, now what?