20 MIN FULL BODY WORKOUT // No Equipment | Pamela Rf

NO EXCUSES ♥︎ a Full Body Workout that can do whenever and wherever you like. You don’t need any equipment or weights!! Targets the muscles of your whole body and gives you a QUICK SWEAT!

The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise.
There are two 1min rests in between. Ff you need to pause longer – feel free to do so. If you don’t need a break – skip them!

I recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover. You can do this workout 2-3x a week and if you want to do be active on the other days: check out my Sixpack, Core & Booty Workout ♥︎

➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
➞ Blog: http:/www.aboutpam.com

VIDEO, CUT & EDIT: Emrah Bayka
emrahbayka@gmail.com

MUSIC by Epidemic Sound

CONTACT ME (business inquires):
pamela_reif@icloud.com

1. Pamela Rf says:

FINALLY ♥️ Hope you liiiiiike it!! Tell me what you want to see next.
    And check out my channel or subscribe if you want to keep working out with me!

xx Pamela

2. I need motivation peeps! Support me lol
    1 like = a day of healthy eating and working out
    1 comment = 1 week of healthy eating and working out

3. Can you please show how to do pushups for beginners?

4. Female
    Weight: 43kg
    Old: 12
    One like one workout 😭😭

5. How much calories dose this workout burn ?

6. She makes it seem so easy! I almost died 😔

7. Ellie McGurk says:

does anyone know how many cals this burns lmao

8. abduo hamzza says:

This body work out is amazing really. You can enjoy reading this work out lyrics too https://wishes2.com/lPMvw

9. ist ja bald der nabbel verdeckt….

10. Jeezuz… I’m only 2 min and I can’t even breathe 🥵 So. Unfit. Uggggghhh

11. Can you make a…..butt work out mines small, I want it bigger cause nobody likes me

12. Ms. Unique says:

How does she do this so easily ;(. Im about to start today wish me luck;(

13. Katya Koval says:

2 minutes have passed … I am lying on the floor and I think how to get to the water..

14. seany says:

Gonna listen to dDelta Parole for my workout later today, need me some rock to dis

15. Kirsty Quinn says:

What's the song called st the start

16. Hà Thu says:

I' d like video. Like your body. I do it everyday

17. Does anyone know about how much kcal are being burned with this workout?

18. Cj Jison says:

Its really hard in the beginning..but im sure i can do this..fighting 😊😊 for a change💪💪💪

19. My weight is 75 and height 5.10 feet's ….how long it will take to me to loose 10 kilo's

20. Mira tambis says:

Thanks finally i founf your channel!!

21. socrates112 says:

You are awesome…. ‘Dang….

22. Between the squat jumps and push up I tried to drink some water then spilled it e v e r y w h e r e because you transitioned too fast

23. Please help me I’m really overweight. One like = one day of working out!

24. What a great video! I wish it was on my youtube channel!

25. What did you use to edit this video?
    I love it! Love your style❤️

26. Shanice J. says:

Omg thank you this will be the challenge I needed

27. My maximum was 4 minutes then I couldnt breath anymore

28. Email Kayce says:

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to make and post this. Do you have any advice on how to lower your heart rate during this so that I can continue it longer without breaks? I’ve read about breathing changes and heart rate training a little bit.

29. Bella B says:

First, I need to find the ambition and then never let it go away .

30. this nearly killed me but ok 👌🏻

31. That aint no joke…Shame on me for letting myself go.

32. Buff Chicky says:

OMG, this is so great. I am going to add this to my workout. I've just started and I am looking for someone to work out with me. It's you! 🙂